|Поддержка и загрузка|
|Apr. 20, 2015||3.101||Released|
|July 27, 2013||V2.28/1.690||
|March 1, 2013||V2.27/1.680||
Log file function is improved.
Setting to accept/reject Offline status is added.
Setting to enable/disable notification of printing completion is added.
Status inquiry command sequence for each interface except parallel is changed.
Unit of status monitor setting is changed from driver base to model base.
|Apr. 13, 2011||V2.25/1.660||
|Nov. 25, 2010||V2.24||
|Jul. 29, 2010||V2.23||
|May 20, 2010||V2.02||
|Dec. 15, 2009||V2.02||
|Oct. 29, 2009||V2.01||
|Jul. 31, 2009||V2.00||
|Jan. 6, 2011||1.640||
|Jun. 21, 2010||1.630||
|Dec. 15, 2009||1.600
(Driver is no change)
|Jul. 1, 2009||1.583
(Driver is no change)
1) Installer version is updated (from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11)|
|Apr. 21, 2009||1.583||
1) CT-S281L driver is added.|
2) Custom paper definition in GPD file is changed as follows.
Deleted left margin (*MinLeftMargin): All models
Changed max defined size (*MaxSize)
4) The problem of disappeared button for POS Printer Utility by changing driver name is fixed.
|Dec 25, 2008||1.582a||The problem of white gap in horizontal direction causes garbage printing with old version CT-S310 firmware. So the function was removed from CT-S310 driver.|
|Jul 2, 2008||1.582||
1) Installing/Uninstalling driver becomes easier by the driver installer.|
2) POS Printer Utility can be called from [Tool] property of driver.
3) File transfer function is added to [Tool] property of driver.
4) Strange print position problem of printer font with UpsideDown function is fixed.
5) Missing last vertical dot-line problem in high quality graphic printing is fixed.
6) Actual printing area for CD-S500series is expanded.
7) The problem of white gap in horizontal direction printing is fiexed.
(This solution requires firmware upgrade as well.Applicable model is CT-S2000, CT-S4000, CT-S310 and succeeding models.)
8) The command for cut for CT-S300 & 310 is changed from GS V to ESC i, ESC m.
9) Font Bxx size of CT-S2000/4000/S28x, BD2-2xxx, PMU-2xxx and CBM1000II is corrected.
10) CT-S281 driver is added.The problem of not printed last line data on label driver is fixed.
11) The problem of not printed last line data on label driver is fixed.
|Feb 15, 2008||1.581||
Updated point for Windows driver itself|
1) 64 bit drivers are added.
2) Installer version is available.
3) CT-S2000Label is added.
4) CT-S4000 Compress driver is added.
5) Partial cut is added to Cut method of PMU-2xxx
6) NV logo transaction by ESC ( L can be chosen for CT-S2000/4000/PPU700)
7) Graphic print method of CT-S280 is changed.
8) The problem of printing some Unicode characters is fixed.
9) The width information of FontA88 is corrected.
10) The width information of 6.25cpi and 48point is corrected.
11) The problem of wrong position logo by multiple page printing is fixed.
12) Problem of wrongly printed printer font at the end of page is fixed.
13) The problem of paper length by multiple page of upside down printing is fixed.
1) CT-S2000/4000/310 V-COM driver adapts to Vista, 64bit, Core2Duo CPU
2) CT-S280/BD2-222x/PMU2xxx V-COM drive adapts to 64 bit.
|May 25, 2007||1.57aE||CT-S310 driver is added in ver. 1.57aE.|
|April 4, 2007||1.57E||Another problem of feed length after barcode printing is fixed.
CT-S4000 Label driver is added.
BD2-2220/2221 is added.
"Printer Features" function is added to print in fixed length.
Drivers are adapted to Windows Vista
Euro mark problem is solved..
|July 30, 2006||1.56 Standard & LM version||Automatic line feed is added to the end of CT-S280 printing.
The problem of feed length after barcode printing is fixed.
The problem of divided TrueType font is fixed.
The print speed down by above change is improved.
Graphic print method of CT-S300 is changed.
CT-S4000 driver is added.
|Feb. 14, 2006||1.53STD-E & 1.53LM-E||Printing garbage problem with parallel I/F is fixed.
High resolution CD-S500 graphic printing problem is fixed.
CD-S500 longer than full column printing problem is fixed.
|Nov. 22, 2005||1.51STD-E & 1.51LM-E||CT-S2000 driver is added.
USB driver for CT-S2000 V-COM setting is added.
|Sep. 9, 2005||050909E & 050909E-LM (1.40)||Standarad version and Language Monitor version are supplied seperately.
CT-S280 driver is added. FontAxx / FontBxx are added to CD-S500 series driver.
The problem with longer data than ?u?? column is corrected.
Fewer columns problem with Font 15cpi Size 80 is corrected.
The problem with mixed font lines between printer font and TrueType font is corrected.
The problem with custom size paper for CT-S300 is fixed.
|Apr. 20, 2005||050420E||Language Monitor function is added.|
|Feb. 14, 2005||050214E||Bar code font name is corrected.
Minimum paper size for user define is changed.
|Jan. 28, 2005||050128E||Driver for CD-S501/503 is separated.
Tearing position of CD-S500 is corrected.
Red color printing by CD-S500 is supported.
Centering barcode is supported.
Printer font names like FontA11 are added.
|Jan. 12, 2005||1.00E||Released|
|Mar. 1, 2004||Ver3.67a||INF files is changed for PPU-700.|
|Jan 15, 2004||Ver3.67||Some function is added to CT-S300 driver (Font C etc.)
Driver for PPU-700 is added. Driver for BD2-1220 is added.
Several mode adjustments are done.
USB driver for CT-S2000 V-COM setting is added.
|Oct 14 , 2003||Ver3.66g||P&P ID for NT/2000/XP is added in INF file.|
|Aug 6, 2003||Ver3.66f||USB driver is added.|
|June 3, 2003||Ver3.66e||CT-S300 driver is added.|
|Oct 18, 2002||Ver3.66b||Problem of IDP3210/3221 graphic printing is solved.
Nov 22, 2002 Ver3.66c Hang-up problem of IDP355x ESC/POS mode NT driver is solved.
|July 18, 2002||Ver3.66||Problem of CBM820 Text printing on NT driver is solved.
Driver for CBM1000II is added. (Red color printing font) Add red color printing font for CBM270.
CBM1000(II) Label driver with small line pitch is added.
CBM820 Graphic with special EPROM is added.
Barcode problem in NT driver is fixed. Driver for CMP-10 is added.
|Apr. 22, 2002||Ver3.65a||Text printing problem on CBM820 NT driver is corrected.|
|Mar 4, 2002||Ver3.65||58mm paper width is added to CBM1000 Label driver CBM231 and PPU231 graphic problem is solved.|
|Jan 28, 2002||Ver3.64||Compressed printing drivers for CBM1000/IDP3240 are added.
Cut problem on CBM253 (Label) for Win9x is solved.
Additional font sizes are added for CBM253 (Label).
|Nov 20, 2001||Ver3.63||Custom size form can be added on NT/2000 driver Following drivers are added.
"CBM1000 Label (Cut)" "CBM270 Label (Cut)" "CBM291 Partial Cut" "CBM293 Partial Cut" "BD2-2820 Full/Partial/No Cut" Minimum length of User Define paper is changed from 6 inch to 1 inch.
|July 17, 2001||Ver3.61||Problem of white gap in TrueType font is solved.
Graphic printing method for CBM1000/IDP3240 is changed to raster graphic printing.
Following drivers are added.
"IDP342x/355x/3545/3546 ESC/POS mode" "CBM231 Partial cut" "BD2-2860" "CBM253 (Label) cut" Graphic function is removed from CBM820 driver.
|May 1, 2001||Ver3.50||Problem with NT/2000 barcode printing is fixed.|
|Mar 14, 2001||Ver3.49||Problem with "7.5 cpi [Ext.]" size 12 font is corrected.|
|Feb 28, 2001||Ver3.48||Long receipt problem on NT is corrected.
Command pass through function is added.
|Nov. 7, 2000||Ver3.47||Driver for CBM262 is corrected.|
|Oct. 10, 2000||Ver3.46||Released|